Warren Buffett Quotes
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
- Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
- It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
- You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
- In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
- We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
Reading Warren Buffett quotes to understand his investment philosophy is a good start. Click the below link to understand the various options to better learn about Warren Buffett Investment Strategies . It is really nothing close to know the closer insider about the correct and proven Warren Buffett Investment Strategies in Singapore from a Value Investing Master.
Get yourself prepared with the smart value investing knowledge before the arrival of the next crisis.
Discover How You Can Learn The Proven Warren Buffett Investment Strategies In Singapore Now!