Financial Crisis 2016 Prediction By Robert Kiyosaki
Financial crisis 2016 was predicted by Robert Kiyosaki when he first published his Rich Dad’s Prophecy in 2002. He described this financial crisis 2016 is a giant stock market crash. He also predicted quite accurately that the preliminary crash back in Oct 2007 just before Lethman Brother’s scandal and sub prime crisis erupted to shake the global financial system. With such past accurate prediction by Robert Kiyosaki, will you believe in his financial crisis prediction in 2016?
Watch what he has to say….
“I predict the BIG BUST will come by 2016. For those who are PREPARED, the FUTURE is VERY BRIGHT!”, Robert Kiyosaki
Want to see Robert Kiyosaki Live In Singapore on 29 November 2015?
This is only one full day event and I bet you really won’t want to miss this financial crisis 2016 prediction event at Resort World Sentosa. You will learn from Robert Kiyosaki and another six gurus including Sean Seah, the master of value investing.
- The 7 skills you must know for business, sales & entrepreneurial success
- The financial mindset you need to succeed in any economy
- The fastest growing opportunity in today’s information-based economy
- Automated systems for immediate income generation
- Generating multiple streams of income before the Currency Crisis or Global Crisis in 2016
- How good debt is easy to get & can make you rich
- Raising venture capital to fund your dream – without banks
Masters of Wealth Singapore – Live Photo taken on 29 Nov 2015. Look at the crowd.
If you are reading this post now, you might have already missed this Robert Kiyosaki’s Nov 2015 live event and the session presented by Sean Seah who was one of the invited speakers . It is not too late to start learning new skills like value investing from Sean Seah in 2016. Sign up his free value investing seminar now using the form at the right side.