Home > Tag Archives: Keppel-KBS US REIT

Tag Archives: Keppel-KBS US REIT

Keppel-KBS US REIT IPO – A High Dividend REIT For Diversification

reits singapore

Watch Out For Keppel-KBS US REIT IPO Keppel-KBS US Reit has attracted my attention with its estimated 2018 distribution yield at 6.8 per cent and an expected distribution yield of 5.8 per cent for 2019. This will amount to a total return of a whopping 12.6 per cent yield for a good start. The intended IPO price is set to …

Read More »