Value Stocks In Singapore
Singaporeans often ask what are the value stocks in Singapore. This explains why Value Investing education in Singapore is getting more and more popular and. Like many retail stock investors, many Singaporean investors got burnt in stock market in one way or another. These investors simply don’t carefully weigh their stock-investment decisions or solely rely on analysts’ report or market news.
8 Value Stocks Investing Questions
1. What Is Exactly The Nature of Business?
2. Who Are Managing the Company?
3. Is the Company’s Competitive Position Sustainable?
4. What Is the Company’s Earnings History and Outlook?
5. Is the Company Profitable?
6. How to determine A Value Stock?
7. How Strong Is the Company’s Balance Sheet?
8. Who Are the Company’s Competitors?
In the past, I used to spend a lot of time reading information from internet about the financial health or reports of the companies that I wanted to invest in. But now, I have a proven value investing system which can allow you to systematically check up upon a particular listed company be it locally or overseas using value investing principles. This is not just to uncover a undervalued company to invest in but at the right time to buy such value stocks. If you would like to know more value investing, we suggest you take actions to attend such free value investing seminars so as to better educate yourself before you bungee jump into any stock market.