Warren Buffett Investment Style
Many Singaporeans want to master Warren Buffett Investment Style. They hope to learn the Warren Buffett way to invest stocks correctly. Actually, You need not be a fundamental analysis expert in stock investing but you will need to at least invest in yourself for the right Warren Buffett education in Singapore.
Many Singaporeans do not believe being a long term stock investor. More than a decade ago, I did not believe this either.
Many stock investors hope to earn big and quick bucks from the exciting stock market. They try to time the market but Mr. Market will often go against their bets. When they are over-leveraged, they get margin calls and lose more than they would have expected initially.
Like other 95% stock investors, I suffered a great loss in stock investments. My loss was amounted to a six figure in total because of my poor handling of my trading emotions and personal greediness. After past years of painful lessons learnt, I am fully convinced that smart value investing is the way to good and we need to invest stocks with confidence so as to build wealth in a consistent way.
Warren Buffett net worth is US$61.9 billion as of 11 Nov 2015. With such a net worth, Warren is currently rated by Forbes.com being the no.2 richest man in the world. While many investors invest stocks by looking merely at the share prices itself, Warren Buffett will only buy value stocks of companies which have great businesses.
He is unanimously famous for his decades-long reputation for smart value investing and had turned a loss making textile manufacturing company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc to one of the largest public listed companies in US which hits a record of $200,000 per share in the US stock market history. Berkshire Hathaway Stock List includes Wells Fargo Bank, IBM, FOX Century, Coke Cola, Burger King, Heinz, Kraft Food , Geico and so forth.
4 Great Ways To Learn Warren Buffett Investment Style
- Buy Warren Buffett books such as “The New Buffettology” and read them diligently.
- Win The Annual Warren Buffett Charity Lunch Auction. e.g. Andy Chua from Singapore won Warren Charity Auction 2012 with a US$2.16 million bid.
- Pay a study trip of over US$10,000 to study at Warren’s college at Colombia Business School USA
- Pay Less Than US$3K to learn Warren Buffett Investment Style in Singapore i.e. Attend Value Investing College program and to follow a proven system.
Get Warren Buffett Education Right Now In Singapore
Singaporeans who want to be successful in their financial lives will have a chance to learn the Warren Buffet way correctly in Singapore.
Nothing beats the insider knowledge that you can get from Mary Buffett. Being a Singaporean with a passion in value investing, Sean Seah shares this insider knowledge with you during his 3 full day Value Investing College Program. Here is the value investing college reviews.
Sign up now for Free Value Investing Seminar (worth S$349) to learn Warren Buffett value investing in Singapore.
To encourage more Singaporeans, Value Investing Singapore sponsors to give you a hardcopy of Ken Chee’s “Value Investing For Beginners”. This book is worth S$25/copy for your collection on the day of seminar.
Discover Warren Buffett Investment Strategies And You Will Be Transformed From A Beginner To A Savvy Value Investor.
- Smart Value Investing
- How to find stocks using a 10 min screening approach
- How to filter stocks using VIC’s P.I.E.C.E.R.I.S.K Analysis
- Calculation of Entry And Exit Price using 4 step system
- Portfolio Management and BCP Position Sizing
- Creating Passive Income Using Value Investing Options Strategies